Friday, October 10, 2014
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Happy Pit Bull Awareness Month!!!
I'm so happy to wish you all a happy Pit Bull Awareness Month. That's right, October is the month we officially celebrate our lovable breed of pit bulls.
There are many things you can do to actively celebrate this special month. Here are some ideas:
- Take your pit bull for a walk around the neighborhood and show off your Breed Ambassador!
- Donate some time to a local shelter that specializes in adopting out pit bulls
- Sign at least one petition against BSL
- Share as many positive Pit Bull posts as you can on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and other social media sites
- Attend local Pit Bull Awareness Month events in your area
Have a safe and happy October with your best pal! I'll be back in a few weeks with a post on my experience in my first training class.